Belgium (Dutch: België, French: Belgique, German: Belgien) is a low-lying country on the North Sea coast in the Benelux Europe.
According to very preliminary estimates, in Belgium, currently employs about 20,000 prostitutes. Brothels with typical window display is in Antwerp, Brussels and Ghent. In 1992 the port of Antwerp quarter of an unprecedented event: the King Baudouin visited "gay quarter" and even talked with some prostitutes on the souls. Belgian legislation relating to prostitution, leaves much to be desired. It was his imperfections are sometimes forced prostitutes to leave their assigned place of work and, where necessary. In fact, prostitution is legal. But the law can be simultaneously interpreted in such a way that almost everything is forbidden. Thus, there is no clear distinction between pimps and kept a brothel. Easy enough to find the addresses of clubs and nightlife, but many clubs are out of town or in the villas and small farms. Age of Majority - 16.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution itself is legal in Belgium, but the law prohibits operating brothels and other forms of pimping or assisting immigration for the purpose of prostitution. However, in practice enforcement can be lax and "unofficial" brothels are tolerated (for example in Antwerp).
When you arrive in Brussels by train, then immediately see the typical windows, illuminated by red lights, which are surrounded by a dense ring near the North Station (Gare du Nord) and a street d'Aershot (Rue d `Aerschot). In recent years, the number of such establishments is reduced, as well as decreasing the level of "quality" of women. Prostitutes there are less attractive than in Antwerp or Amsterdam. But if you search, you can find a cute face and form. The price ranges between 25 - 50 euros for sexual intercourse or oral sex. Street girls also represented on the Avenue Louise (Av.Louise) in the shopping district, close to the center.
Ghent brothels with storefronts are centered around the area Brabantdam. Local merchants in the quarter as it synchronize watches his work with the clock prostitutes: most restaurants and cafes open at the end of the day and work all night. Rates for prostitutes in the window are different - from 25 to 200 euros. Prices in special clubs are much higher - up to 300 euros. " On the main roads of Belgium you can often find bars with pink, red, blue or violet light. Many of these bars do not belong to the prostitution industry, and the girls here are going just for a chat and have fun. They are happy to drink at your expense, usually champagne or anything that looks like champagne, and sometimes dance with you. Flirting, and other liberties are quite affordable, but no more. Maid here to talk, but not for sex. They are in great demand among business travelers as well as the ability to share a pleasant conversation, maintain conversation, drink beer, dance. Be careful: you risk losing a lot of money in such bars, and never go there if you are only interested in sex. For a good time at the expense of such an institution could increase by half. We must be especially careful with credit cards and proceed from the principle that a bottle of champagne in the company of the girl is at least 100 euros.
Belgium Escorts and Escort Services
Check out igralda.ru Adult Classifieds!
Belgium consists of three regions, listed from North to South:
| Flanders |
The northern, Dutch-speaking region of the country. It includes well known cities like Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges.
| Brussels |
The bilingual capital region of the country and headquarters of the EU.
| Wallonia |
The southern, French-speaking region, incorporating a small German speaking region in the east near the German border.
Belgium has a very high rate of urbanization and has an astonishing number of cities for such a small territory
- Antwerp — Belgium's second largest city, along the Scheldt river, is landmarked by the enormous gothic cathedral of Our Lady and especially known for four things: Rubens, diamonds, fashion and the port, the second largest of Europe.
- Bruges — One of Europe's wealthiest cities in the 14th century, nicknamed the 'Venice of the north' because of the canals and romantic atmosphere.
- Brussels — Belgium's bilingual capital and the unofficial capital of the EU. Today one of the most multicultural cities in Europe.
- Charleroi - City and a municipality of Wallonia, located in the province of Hainaut, Belgium.
- Deinze — is a city and a municipality located in the Belgian province of East Flanders.
- Dinant — Village in a stunning natural setting, a popular spot for adventure sports such as canoeing and rock-climbing, best visited in winter.
- Ghent — Once one of Europe's largest cities, Ghent is now a perfect mixture of Antwerp and Bruges: a cosy medieval centre with canals, a lot of churches and a great castle, yet with a lively student population, a modern art scene and some great festivals.
- Leuven — A small city dominated by one of Europe's oldest universities.
- Liège — second largest city of Wallonia, along a wide river, industrial cityscape with hiking and resorts in the nearby hills, it has a very strong, independent character and an exciting night-life.
- Lier — Charming Flemish city situated along the Nete river with a beautiful beguinage, a belfry, stair-shaped houses, a gothic cathedral and small medieval streets.
- Mechelen — An important medieval city with a nice historic district around the St. Rumbolds cathedral, famous for its carillon school, the oldest and largest in the world.
- Namur — the capital of Wallonia, the French-speaking southern part of Belgium.
- Ostend - Belgian city and municipality located in the Flemish province of West Flanders.
- Sint-Truiden - is a city and municipality located in the province of Limburg, Flemish Region, Belgium, near the towns of Hasselt and Tongeren.
- Ypres — Once one of the largest cities in the Low Countries.
Prostitution happens almost everywhere at Belgium. There are high end escorts who work at the luxurious apartments in the city centres. Then there are whore houses for every budget and off course street whores for low budget sex tourists.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Belgium? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Belgium can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Belgium and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Belgium may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Belgium with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Gay & Lesbian
On 30 January 2003, Belgium became only the second country in the world to legally recognise same-sex marriages – with restrictions. Additional legislation came into force in October 2004, and now allows any same-sex couple to marry in Belgium, regardless of nationality, as long as one of them has lived in Belgium for at least three months.
Since April 2006, a same-sex couple have also been permitted to adopt children and, in addition, any child born to one of the same-sex couple may be affiliated to the non-biological parent by means of adoption.
Belgian Gay Pride draws some 100,000 people to the centre of Brussels every year.
Except for certain neighbourhoods in central Brussels and the outer edge of Antwerp (the port and docks), Belgium is a safe country. Belgians are somewhat shy and introverted, but generally helpful towards strangers.
For those landing in Charleroi and Liège, those are the regions that boast the highest crime rates in Southern Belgium. But if you keep an eye on your belongings, and avoid wandering alone at night, nothing really serious is likely to happen to you.
Marijuana laws are quite lenient - possession of up to 5 grams or one female plant is decriminalised but confiscated.
The emergency phone number in Belgium (fire, police, paramedics) is 112.
- Age of consent in Belgium, Prostitution and law in Europe
- Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS