Cagliari is the capital of Sardinia.
Cagliari Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Cagliari, Sardinia.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 Brothels
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Live Sex Cams
- 9 Dating
- 10 How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
- 11 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 12 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 13 Gay and Lesbian
- 14 Sexual Services for Women
- 15 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 16 Escort Services & Agencies
- 17 Sleeping
- 18 Stay Safe
- 19 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
It is estimated there is 60,000 prostitutes in Italy and 40,000 of the hookers are migrants.
On-street prostitution is very widespread and many sex workers on the streets are from eastern Europe and West Africa, also many small brothels exist employing only one or two prostitutes. According to IOM, 75-80% of 'sex workers' are street prostitutes, because in Italy, unlike some other EU countries such as Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands, there are relatively few 'sex clubss'. According to the Helsinki Committee, one-third of all prostitutes in Italy are Albanian. The women either arrive in Italy legally, for example with tourist or entertainment visas, or are come illegally across the Adriatic.
Red Light Districts
There is no actual Red-light district in Cagliari. Prostitutes are spread across but the sidewalks of two major roads entering the city, avenue and boulevard Elmas Monastir, have become very populated with prostitutes. A sex market that spans several streets on the border between the districts of Is Mirrionis and Sant'Avendrace, to look out over the sides of Piazza del Carmine, a stone's throw from the city center and the harbour, where cruise passengers disembark. From the data in the possession of the police prostitutes there are aroun 100 prostitutes out every night, concentrated in seven or eight streets.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Viale Elmas is the territory of about 20 Nigerian prostitutes, while in Viale Monastir there are a dozen Romanian hookers and and ten other Nigerian girls. Among via Simeto and via Po there are about 10-15 Romanian with a small representation of Italian prostitutes. The territory of Sardines is above all via Posada (off Via Santa Gilla), where they work in about a group of 5 girl. A few meters away, in São Paulo, between two regional councils, there are some transexual hookers. Prostitution also comes in Viale Trieste, reaching the Piazza del Carmine, where you can find Sardinian and South American prostitutes.
The Nigerian hookers charge 10-40 euro depending what you want. The Romanian hookers have higher rates from 30 to 60 euro. Italian, Sardinian and trans prostitutes are usually the most expensive and charge from 20 to 60 euro.
You can find street prostituion in Cagliari mainly from viale Elmas, viale Monastir, via Po, viale Trieste e piazza del Carmine.
Most prostitutes come from African countries and Romania. African hookers are usually cheaper than Romanians girls. Nigerian hookers are usually the cheapest and some of them suck your dick for 10 euros. Prices can go up to 60 euros if you want to fuck Romanian girls in Cagliari.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Erotic Massage Parlors
The clients usually pay a fee of 60-70 euro for 1hr massage at the most Asian massage parlors in Cagliari. Visitors are sometimes given a loyalty card to get discounts on future visits. Top of the massage fee, you need to pay extra for sexual services, usually tips start from 20€ (Hand job) or 50€ (full service). Most Erotic massage parlors in Cagliari are operated by Chinese owners.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Cagliari? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Cagliari can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Cagliari and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Cagliari may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Cagliari with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Cagliari. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Cagliari? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Cagliari as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
You can find transexual Escorts in Cagliari working on the street at the same areas where female hookers work at. Tranny street prostitutes in Caglairi usually charge 50€ for sex. Then there are also some Shemale Escorts who do not work at the street and only take clients at private flats. These type of t-girls are usually more expensive and cost around 100€ (30 minutes). In São Paulo, between two regional councils, you can usually find transexual hookers who want 20-50€ for sex.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Cagliari as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Cagliari can be comfortably defined as gay tolerant city. However, don't imagine a Mediterranean version of London or Amsterdam. It certainly is not. And although cagliaritani have grown accustomed to the presence of homosexuals as a reality of everyday professional and social life, it probably isn't ready yet for the most open displays of affection or eccentricity.
Socially speaking, there is no proper gay district or gay club in Cagliari, as you might find in many other cities. There are a number of gay-friendly clubs and pubs, restaurants, hotels and B&Bs, especially around piazza Yenne.
Gay Friendly Pubs, Clubs and Bars
- Go Fish New Concept, Via Giovanni Battista Venturi 12 (Occasionally some transvestites and t-girls)
- Rainbow Cafe, Via Pierluigi da Palestrina 32 (Night Club. Majority of guests: straight)
- The Cube, Via Venturi 3 (Beach Bar. Majority of guests: staright)
- Lounge Bar, Lungomare Poetto di Quartu (Beach Bar/Cocktail Bar. Majority of guests: straight)
- Caffè Dell' Elfo, Salita Santa Chiara 4/6 (Cocktailbar)
Gay Friendly Beaches
- Calafighera. Once you reach the sea at the end of viale Calamosca (terminus bus 11) take the unpaved road to the left. At the end, climb the rocks on the left of the gate following the marked path (yellow/green) and continue down to the beach. Also frequented in the winter, during sunny days. Nudism, not exclusively gay.
- Calagay. Once you reach the sea at the end of viale Calamosca (terminus bus 11) go right along the cost under the lighthouse. At the end of the rocky beach you can climb the steep wall on the left of a small cave, reaching a hidden beach. Also frequented in the winter, during sunny days. Nudism, in the hidden beach exclusively gay.
- Is Mortorius. On the road along the coast to Villasimius (SP 17), about 10 km from Cagliari, after Capitana. Among the ruins, the fort and the rocks on the beach sometimes there is some cruising. Not gay.
- Terramala. On the road along the coast to Villasimius (SP 17), about 15 km from Cagliari, after Is Mortorius. From Terramala (terminus bus 1Q) walk left past the summer village (about 1 km). By car it is also possible to park on the road past the village (on the crest of the hill, on the right hand side) and walk down. Nudism, mostly gay.
- Is Canaleddus aka Rio Murtaucci (in Sardinian "Mirtle River""). On the road along the coast to Villasimius (SP 17) about 19 km from Cagliari. First beach after Cala Regina. Parking in the pine wood is not free: you can park on the road and walk. Some naturists on the extreme right, among the rocks. Not very crowded.
- Mari Pintau (in Sardinian "Painted Sea"). On the road along the coast to Villasimius (SP 17), about 25 km from Cagliari. Second beach after Cala Regina. The naturist and gay sector is on the extreme right.
- Calamosca Lighthouse.. About 500 m before reaching the sea at the end of viale Calamosca take the road on the right that goes up to the lighthouse. One can reach it also by foot from the stop of bus 11. Busy during weekend afternoons.
- Parking of the Fair (by car). Piazza Marco Polo, off Viale Diaz. Busy after sunset, any period of the year. Dangerous area.
- Parkings around Sant'Elia Stadium (by car). Busy after sunset, any period of the year. At your own risk.
- Piazzale Su Siccu (by car). Busy after sunset, any period of the year. Dangerous are with many hustlers.
- Via Roma. During the day in the toilets of the railways station and of the bus station. After sunset on both sides of via Roma. Risky at night (around Piazza Matteotti), hustlers.
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Cagliari, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
- Sixtynine Sexy Shop, Via Baylle n. 69, Cagliari. Tel.070-669-550
Escort Services & Agencies
Sardinia has a very low criminal rate; even kidnapping, which targeted wealthy (and at times not so wealthy) individuals until the mid 1980s, has completely disappeared. Some areas of Sardinia (in particular the beautiful Orgosolo area in the Nuoro province) have a longstanding reputation of family feuds; apart from the fact that foreigners were almost never involved in such disputes, these belong now mostly to the past.
Beware that some urban areas (in particular the Sant'Elia district near the football stadium and the San Michele district, both in Cagliari) are unsafe.