California Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in California, United States of America.
is located on the west coast of North America. It is the largest US state by population, and the third largest by area. California offers something for everyone: Southern California is home to such popular attractions as Disneyland, Hollywood and the beaches in Malibu that inspired the television show Baywatch, while the northern part of California offers the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, the hills of San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the capital, Sacramento. Outside California's major cities one finds some of North America's most rugged national parks, incredible skiing/snowboarding opportunities, and quiet and ancient northern forests including the highest mountain peak in the contiguous USA, Mt. Whitney.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
California prostitution law under Penal Code 647(b) PC prohibits engaging in the act of prostitution, and offering (this is also known as "solicitation") or agreeing to engage in the act of prostitution.
In California, a sex worker|prostitute]] and a customer will be punished for misdemeanor with imprisonment up to 1 year and $1000 fine or both. But, a pimp and a brothel owner will be punished for felony and the punishment is 3-6 years in state prison.
However state law allows rampant growth of prostitution parlors masquerading as massage therapy. The 2008 law created a non-profit group - the California Massage Therapy Council - empowered to certify massage businesses. Since then, individual cities have spent thousands of dollars policing illicit parlors.
In California strip clubs, topless and nude lap dances are available. Alcohol is too, but only in bikini and topless clubs. Nude clubs are non alcohol, only. it is estimated there are several thousand of exotic dancers are in California.
California varies greatly, ranging from the forested northern coastal regions to the rugged interior mountains to the harsh southern desert. Sandwiched in the center of California is the fertile Central Valley, home to a massive amount of agriculture.
| Southern California |
Home to Los Angeles, San Diego, Disneyland, and miles of famous beaches.
| Desert |
Palm trees, blazing sun, and quirky resorts.
| Central Coast |
An isolated stretch of land that features cool mountains and rugged coastline.
| San Joaquin Valley |
Breadbasket of California and home to a large percentage of America's fruit and vegetable supply.
| Sacramento Valley |
Home of Sacramento. the state capital.
| Sierra Nevada |
California's alpine and skiing region, including Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe.
| Gold Country |
Historic foothills to the Sierras.
| Bay Area |
Home to San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose/Silicon Valley.
| North Coast |
Home to the world's tallest trees, the coast redwoods as well rugged coastline and remote nature adventures.
| Shasta Cascades |
Hills and mountains in the state's northeast corner that are off the beaten path for most visitors.
These are some of the major cities in California.
- Antioch - is a city in Contra Costa County, California, United States.
- Bakersfield - The world's largest Basque population outside of Spain is found here and fine Basque restaurants abound. You can find streetwalkers and some good Asian massage parlors from here.
- Berkeley - is a mid-sized city in the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Burbank - is known as the "Media Capital of the World" and is home to the headquarters of Warner Bros. Entertainment and Disney.
- Carlsbad - is an affluent, coastal resort city in the North San Diego County region. The city is mainly known for shopping, tourism, a booming high-tech industry, and resort living.
- Chula Vista - Located just 7.5 miles (12.1 km) from downtown San Diego and 7.5 miles (12.1 km) from the Mexican border.
- Clovis - is located 6.5 miles (10.5 km) northeast of downtown Fresno, at an elevation of 361 feet (110 m).
- Concord - Concord is a residential and business city located in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area in the state of California.
- Corona - is a city in Riverside County in Southern California.
- Costa Mesa - is a city in Orange County, a region of Southern California.
- Daly City - is the largest city in San Mateo County, California.
- Downey - is the birthplace of the Apollo space program and the site of the oldest surviving McDonald's restaurant.
- El Cajon - is a city in San Diego County in Southern California.
- El Monte - lies in the San Gabriel Valley region and was formerly a crossroad along the Old Spanish Trail. It is home to Penske Motor Group, one of the largest car dealerships in the world.
- Elk Grove - was a sleepy suburb of Sacramento until the housing boom of the 1990s and 2000s.
- Escondido - is home to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- Fairfield - is the home of Travis Air Force Base and the Jelly Belly jelly bean factory.
- Fontana - is now a regional hub of the trucking industry, and home of the California Speedway.
- Fremont - a city in Alameda County, California.
- Fresno - Gateway to Yosemite. West Central Fresno and Blackstone Avenue are popular among street whores.
- Fullerton - is home to several educational institutions, notably the California State University, Fullerton and Fullerton College.
- Garden Grove - is home to the second-largest Vietnamese American community, as well as the Crystal Cathedral.
- Glendale - is the focal point of the Verdugo Mountains subregion and is home to a large Armenian-American community.
- Hayward - was an historic salt and agricultural processing center.
- Huntington Beach - is where UFC fighter Tito Ortiz was born.
- Inglewood - is home of the landmark Randy's Donuts and The Forum arena.
- Irvine - is a city in Orange County, California, United States.
- Lancaster - has grown into the fifth largest city in Los Angeles County.
- Los Angeles - The state's largest city, and 2nd-largest in the nation. L.A. is home to Hollywood, Venice, The Getty Center, and Griffith Park. There are plenty of high-end escorts, Erotic massage salons and nude bars.
- Murrieta - is a city in southwestern Riverside County, California, United States.
- Modesto - officially being the City of Modesto, is the county seat and largest city of Stanislaus County, California, United States.
- Moreno Valley - lies 65 miles (105 km) east of downtown Los Angeles, just north of Lake Perris.
- Norwalk - is located southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
- Oceanside - is home to the longest wooden pier on the West Coast and is directly south of Camp Pendleton, the busiest military base in the United States.
- Ontario - is the third principal city of the Inland Empire area of California, home to Ontario International Airport and the region's largest shopping mall, Ontario Mills.
- Orange - is the home of Chapman University.
- Oxnard - The largest city in Ventura County in California, with a population of about 200,000. Couple good strip bars exist in the city,but streetwalking is uncommon.
- Palm Springs - Desert recreation with golf, spas, resorts, casinos, and the famous aerial tramway. Most of the prostitution happens in Asian spa´s and private flats.
- Pasadena - is famous for hosting the annual Tournament of Roses Parade and the Rose Bowl football game.
- Palmdale - is the sixth largest city in Los Angeles County and one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- Pomona - is located between the Inland Empire and the San Gabriel Valley.
- San Mateo - is a technology center and deepwater port located on the San Francisco Peninsula.
- Rancho Cucamonga - was incorporated in 1977, as a result of a vote among the residents of the unincorporated communities of Alta Loma, Cucamonga, and Etiwanda.
- Rialto - is a town in San Bernardino County, California.
- Richmond -
- Roseville - is very family oriented with many parks, bike trails, water parks etc., and in 2006 Roseville was named the healthiest city in America.
- Sacramento - The laid-back state capital with historic area of the city, Old Sacramento. Couple of good Strip clubs and Erotic massage parlors. Also some street prostitution activity.
- Salinas - is an agricultural center and the hometown of famed writer and Nobel Laureate John Steinbeck.
- San Bernardino - is a city in the Inland Empire in California.
- San Diego - Balboa Park, Old Town, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and nearby Tijuana, Mexico. There are many Escorts working in the city and active prostitution scene.
- San Francisco - Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, America's largest Chinatown, cable cars, Victorian houses, mecca of cultural, ethnic and sexuality. Perfect place for a transexual lovers and gay tourists.
- San Jose - South of San Francisco, home of the Winchester Mystery House, and the center of Silicon Valley, which is home to many technology companies. You can find plenty of cheap massage salons in the city where you can get a Happy Ending.
- San Mateo - is located on the Peninsula in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.
- Santa Clara - is the largest city in California's Wine Country and the Redwood Empire.
- Santa Clarita - is home to Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- Santa Cruz - A central coast city. The home of the historic Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Mission Santa Cruz, and the Mystery Spot. There are good Asian bodyrub salons in Santa Cruz.
- Santa Maria - is a city in Santa Barbara County in California.
- Santa Rosa - is the largest city in California's Wine Country and the Redwood Empire.
- Simi Valley - is a bedroom community located in a valley of the same name.
- Sunnyvale - is home to several large tech company headquarters such as AMD, Yahoo!, and Palm, Inc.
- Temecula - is a city in southwestern Riverside County, California, with a population of 100,097 during the 2010 census.
- Torrance - is situated 11 miles (18 km) south of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 8 miles (13 km) north of the Port of Los Angeles, 30 miles (48 km) west of Disneyland and bounded by the Pacific Ocean on the west with 1.5 miles (2.4 km) of beach.
- Thousand Oaks- is a city in Ventura County in Southern California.
- Vallejo - is the largest city in Solano County, California, United States.
- Ventura - officially the City of San Buenaventura; commonly called San Buenaventura before 1891), or Shisholop in Chumash is the county seat of Ventura County, California, United States, incorporated in 1866.
- Victorville - is in the Victor Valley, at the southwestern edge of the Mojave Desert.
- Visalia - is a city in Tulare County in California's San Joaquin Valley.
- West Covina - is a city in Los Angeles County, California, located 19 miles (31 km) east of Downtown Los Angeles in the eastern San Gabriel Valley and is part of Greater Los Angeles.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in California as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
California is filled with a very diverse group of people. Northern and Southern California have extremely different cultures, while the rural areas in the Central Valley and Eastern portions of the state differ even more significantly. Like much of the US, sensitive topics include immigration, race, gay rights, and politics.
Same-sex marriage is legal in the U.S. state of California, and first became so on June 16, 2008, when the state began issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples as the result of the Supreme Court of California ruling in In re Marriage Cases, which found that barring same-sex couples from marriage violated the state's constitution.
Escort pricing in each American city varies, but you can just call a few agencies to get random pricing and see what the average is.
So, if you are looking for more of a whore type escort you will be paying around $200 or less per hour. High-end escort ask around $250-500/hour usually with a 2 hour minimum and then more high end luxury escort prices are from $750 to $5,000/hour and some may require a full day booking and plenty of notice.
Many of the people do not recommend the cheap hooker type escorts. They give a very bad name to the escort industry, some rip customers off, have mean pimps, are unprofessional or are not good at their job. If this is your first time, you could end up having a very negative escort experience.
As for strippers for your bachelor party, some escorts will do that, but most won't. There's a huge difference between a exotic dancer and an escort. Most strippers do not escort and most escorts do not strip.
Due to California's proximity to the International Boundary with Mexico, visitors should be cautious while in areas near the border.
- Know where you are at all times, follow good safety procedures and use common sense when making decisions.
- Do not pick-up hitch hikers.
- Keep valuables, including spare change, out of sight and lock your vehicle.
- Avoid traveling in well-marked but unofficial "trails."
- Avoid hiking or camping in areas of major border activity. If you are visiting a national or state park, consult park staff to help plan backcountry travel in safer areas.
- Report any suspicious behavior to the U.S. Border Patrol.
Crossing the border
Thousands of U.S citizens visit the state of Baja California, Mexico from California every year with the majority of travelers returning from an enjoyable experience. However, a minority of travelers do experience difficulties and serious inconveniences while traveling to Mexico. Before traveling to Mexico, ensure that you have the proper documentation and are familiar with the recommendations for foreign travel from the
There are six border crossings between California and Mexico: two between San Diego and Tijuana, one between Tecate and Tecate, two between Calexico and Mexicali, and one between Andrade and Los Algodones. The United States operates a consulate in Mexicali; Mexico operates Consulates in Calexico, Fresno, Los Angeles, Oxnard, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose and Santa Ana.
The usual inner city crime can be found in the worst parts of Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Oakland. Central Valley cities, such as Sacramento, Stockton, and Fresno also have gang problems. Northern coastal cities such as Eureka have an ongoing problem with significant drug activity, primarily the prevalence of methamphetamine, and property crimes. However, most California cities are very safe. As long as you take basic precautions against petty crime and stay out of obviously run-down neighborhoods, you will probably have a safe and pleasant visit. Be smart and you will be safe.
If you are traveling along the Pacific Coast Highway or Highway 101, you may notice there are a substantial number of hitch-hikers along the way. Do NOT pick up hitch-hikers.
Drugs are illegal in California. That being said, California has one of the most tolerant positions regarding marijuana in the country. In some parts of California (San Francisco, Mendencino County, Oakland, Santa Cruz, Parts of Los Angeles, Coastal San Diego, parts of Lake Tahoe), a very European attitude toward marijuana can often be found. While possession without a doctor's recommendation is still illegal, it is considered a minor offense. If you are caught you will either be told to throw it away, or at worst given a $100 fine. It is always best to be discreet and avoid doing things that will bring attention in public.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation (of any kind), dial 911 on your phone.
- Age of consent in California
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS