Lausanne, (pron: loh-ZANNE) the capital of the Swiss canton of Vaud, is a medium sized city (around two thirds the size of Geneva). The city is the host to the International Olympic Committee and two major universities. It is also the transportation hub of Vaud, and a gateway to the alpine Canton of the Valais, home to some of the best known ski slopes in the world.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Lausanne Female Escorts
- 3 Red Light Districts
- 4 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 5 Street Hookers
- 6 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 7 Brothels
- 8 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 9 Live Sex Cams
- 10 Dating
- 11 How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
- 12 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 13 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 14 Gay and Lesbian
- 15 BDSM
- 16 Swingers
- 17 Sexual Services for Women
- 18 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 19 Escort Services & Agencies
- 20 Sleeping
- 21 Stay Safe
- 22 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
The prostitution scene changed a lot with the gradual coming into force of the Free Movment of Persons Agreement, from 2002 on. This agreement allows firms and independant workers from the European Union to work in Switzerland 90 days a year. As a result, a lot of European prostitutes started to come and work in Switzerland for short periods.
This changed is easily perceptible in street prostitution. Until the 2000's, most of the prostitutes were local, and a lot of them stayed in the business very long. You would see faces month after month, year after year, offering their services at the same place. Now, street prostitution is dominated by women who stay in Switzerland just for a while. Some of them come only once, some other come a few months every year. A big part of them are South American with a European passeport and Spanish is the dominant language amongst the prostitutes of the Red Light District.
As a result, offer has grown significantly. A few "old style" prostitutes remain, notably at 15, rue Rossi. They often complain of the increased competition. The first price given by street prostitutes for a quickie is 100 CHF for decades. But competition lead some prostitutes to accept lower prices. As the demand has increased less than the offer, the income of the prostitutes has lessened.
Sex workers who chose to work in the industry must pay a tax of $5.39 (5 Swiss Francs) for each night that they work as a prostitute. There are 14,000 officially registered sex workers in Switzerland, with 800 located in Geneva. In Zurich, there are a reported 11 prostitutes per 1,000 residents. According to union rules, the must charge at least $100 to a client. In 2011, the annual revenue of the sex trade in Switzerland was $4.4 Billion. One in Five men between the ages of 20 to 65 in Switzerland has visited a sex worker at least once in their lives.
Lausanne Female Escorts
Check out igralda.ru Adult Classifieds!
Red Light Districts
- In Lausanne, in the Sévelin neighbourhood, just a few meters from the Docks, prostitutes of all shapes and nationalities work at the streets. With all the competition, the price of a quick oral sex has dropped as low as CHF 30. The economy of sex work in Switzerland is following the general trend of bottoming prices for sex workers across Europe.
- Rue de Genève, for example at in Niederdorf.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
If you go to the Sévelin neighbourhood, just a few meters from the Docks, you can find street prostitutes from different nationalities. With all the competition, the price of a quick oral sex has dropped as cheap as CHF 30 and sex can be cost as little as CHF 50.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Strip clubs, also known as Night Clubs or Gentleman’s Clubs, are great in Switzerland. These clubs can be very expensive for tourists, but they offer erotic athmosphere, often with half or fully-dancers providing entertainment on stage. These strippers can often be hired for private lap dances and, in some clubs, they can also be hired as escorts.
Kontaktbars are just normal bars where you just happen to see many sex workers, with or without the owner's consent, but you often also get "normal" people besides (it can be quite amusing and/or instructive to settle down with a drink and watch discretely).
STRIP CLUBS & NIGHTCLUBS IN LAUSANNE
- Brummell Night Club, Rue du Grand-Chêne 7, 1003 Lausanne
- +41 21 312 09 20 -
- Brummell, Rue du Grand Chêne 7 1003 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 312 09 20
- Paradou, Rue Saint-Laurent 11 1003 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 323 50 97
- Le 7, Avenue de Morges 177 1004 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 624 58 62
Brothels in Switzerland are often located in studio apartments. After entering the whore house, the customer gets to choose a girl from a various of naked or sexy drssed ladeis presented and then gets to go to the room with her. Usually there is a shower in the room, so you can clean before and after. Often there is 1 to 10 girls working in a Swiss bordello. Brothels offer more privacy than the Sex clubs. Sex clubs are also popular in Switzerland likewise they are common in Germany and Austria.
A Laufhaus is a place where sex workers rent a room where they can serve clients. Usually prostitutes can arrange their working schedule and decide the pricing themself, but sometimes the schedules and prices are decided by the brothel owner. The clients walk through the corridors of the house (hence the name: Laufhaus/Walk House) to see and negotiate with the prostitutes. Some Laufhäuser have entrance fee, but often the entrance is free.
FKK Saunaclubs and swingersclubs are also popular in Switzerland.
- Calines Club, Rue des Crêtes 7 (+41 21 647 92 87)
- Esthétique Patricia, Avenue Louis-Ruchonnet 5, 1003 Lausanne (+41 21 311 87 93)
- Salon Extasis, Place du Vallon 2&2bis
- New Sharon, Rue du Valentin 23 1004 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 311 23 78
- Salon Tentation, Place du Vallon 2 1005 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 311 84 54
- Institut Bien-Etre, Avenue des Alpes 1 1006 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 312 06 37
- Club Anaconda, Chemin du Martinet 8 1007 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 625 05 80 E-Mail:
- Au 7éme Ciel, avenue des Oiseaux 11 1018 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 683 20 76
Direct Proximity and Suburbs
- Club No Comment, Rue de l'Industrie 50, 1030 Bussigny-près-Lausanne (+41 76 629 07 74)
- Pink Paradise, Ch. de la Maladière 16, 1022 Chavannes-près-Renens (+41 21 691 91 69)
- Le Nid d'Amour, Avenue Préfaully 13b, 1022 Chavannes-près-Renens (+41 79 723 88 59)
- Club New Paradise, Chemin de l'Esparcette 4, 1023 Crissier
- Salon Venus, Rue des Alpes, 1023 Crissier
- Club Vip 2000, Perréaz 3, Prilly (+41 21 634 52 00)
- Petit palace, Rue de Verdeaux 15, 1st floor, 1020 Renens (+41 21 634 51 30)
- Chemin du Chêne 7d, 1020 Renens
- Rue de Crissier 7, 1020 Renens
Erotic Massage Parlors
Massage parlor workers of Switzerland have noticed that clients invariably haggle over the price of sexual services – and to an increasingly aggressive degree. Usually extras starts from 100CHF and most places offer HJ, BJ and Sex. Most Escorts also offer Erotic massage for an additional fee.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Lausanne? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Lausanne can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Lausanne and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Lausanne may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Lausanne with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Lausanne. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Lausanne? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Lausanne as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Most t-girls in Switzerland work from the private flat brothels and advertise online. Minimum charge is 100CHF, but usual is couple hundred CHF per hour. Many of the Shemale Escorts are from Spain and South America.
- You can also check out the gay club called Trafick, Avenue de Tivoli 22. Transgirls visit this club once a while.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Lausanne as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
GAY BARS, CLUBS & PARTIES
- Le Saxo, 3 Rue de la Grotte, 1003 Lausanne
- Tues - Sat 6:00 p.m. to 1:00
- Trixx, 1003 Lausanne
- Party Time: Sun 23-05 clock.
- Trafick, Avenue de Tivoli 22 – 1007 Lausanne – Suisse (METRO : M1, arrêt Vigie.)
- TEL : +41 21 320 6969, Parking: Parking de Montbenon. Dark room, Gay (men) only, Video shows, Bar. Club is also visited by travestites,
GAY SAUNAS & BATHHOUSES
- Sauna New Relax, Galerie St-François A, 1003 LAUSANNE - Suisse
- Prostitution is allowed, boys are mainly available in the afternoon, they ask usually CHF 100.--, you can have sex with them in the cabin. Not as good as Paragonya in Zurich but in the French part of Switzerland. Opening times: Daily 12-23 clock. Tél:+41213126678
- Pink Beach Gay Sauna, 7-9 Avenue de Tivoli, 1007 Lausanne
- The Pink Beach gay sauna in Lausanne offers cruising and sauna pleasure to 1400 m2. Sauna, Solarium, Jacuzzi, S / M facilities, Glory-Holes, TV room, bar. Pink Beach Gay Sauna in Lausanne reach a nationwide audience. Opening hours: Mon-Thu 12: 00-23: 00 Fri 12: 00-02: 00 Sat: 12:00 - 23:00 Sun. Admission 35.- SFR 23-24 years: 25.- SFR to 20 years: 15.- SFR
- Top club Gay Sauna, Rue Bellefontaine 6, 1003 Lausanne
- The top club gay sauna in Lausanne offers its gay guests a sauna, and a huge cruising labyrinth. Times of the top club gay sauna in Lasuanne: Daily 14: 00-23: 00. Entrance: Adults 28.- 23.- SFR SFR students to 24 18.- SFR
GAY CRUISING, TOILETS & NUDISM
- City Theater Toilets, Rue Charles Monnard, Lausanne
- The toilets are under the theater. Very small toilet. But sometimes you can find more than 10 people having down there. Even barebacking goes on there. Most of the time the light is broken, so it's often dark.
- Les Bains de Lavey, Lavey 1884
- This is a natural hot spring at the foot of the Vaudoise Alps. There is a hot and steamy outdoor pool, a mixed nudist sauna and single naturist hammams. The men only one is full of hot guys. Swimmers on in all but the designated areas, plenty of hetero action in the spas, leaving the bi and gay men to the men only hammam! From 9h00 to 21h00 - Entrance CHF 24.-. Tel. +41 (0)24 486 15 55
- Passage St-Francois, Place St-Francois, Lausanne
- Big toilets, with urinals for more than 10 people and about 8 cabins.
- Parc du Denantou, Lausanne
- It's a beautiful park near the lake. Lots of gay action in the bushes. There are some divas, but usually men who want real action. So, just get into the park and get ready for sex.
- Place St-Francois, Lausanne city centre, Lausanne
- Gay guys hang around near the tram stop. If someone takes your fancy, take him to the washrooms beneath the square. Mostly students and bi-sexual men.
The basic form of BDSM (Bondage & Discipline/ Dominance & Submission/ Sado-Masochism) is all about the erotic and sexual acts and mind-sets of dominating and relinquishing control.
In the past few years BDSM has got a pretty bad reputation, but the basic principles can be extremely liberating and in the long run if you engage with it, turn you on in a way that you would never even have thought about. The fact that the standard media representation of BDSM is of something seedy and weird and sometimes make it feel like a taboo.
"But if girl take the reins it can actually increase their sexual confidence and sense of agency, while giving men a break from having to be 'on top', psychologically as well as literally which is the standard dynamic for most lovers. The trick is to have an open mind to sexuality, obviously anything which causes harm to your loved one or yourself is not good, but we're all humans and exploring the parts that make us a little different is what can make a hugely beneficial relationship.
- Maîtresse Georgia, Chemin de la Fourmi 1 1010 Lausanne
- Tel: 021 653 30 95
Check out igralda.ru Adult Classifieds!
Swinger clubs in Lausanne:
- New Relax, Galerie Saint-François 1003 Lausanne
- Erotic sauna clubs for couples, straight and gays. Tel: 021 312 66 78
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Lausanne, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Some of the Adult Shops have Sex Cinemas or private booth areas.
- Magic-X, Rue de l'Ale 10, 1003 Lausanne
- Moderne Cinema, Avenue William Fraisse 2, 1006
- Cinema with 3 screens showing straight movies. Entrance cost 18 Swiss francs. Cozy video booths, with straight, bi and gay films on demand. 3 min walk from Lausanne central train station. Open 10:30-22:30, Fridays and Saturdays until 24:00.
Escort Services & Agencies
Average price for one hour including a BJ and Sex is around 300 CHF in Lausanne. Sometimes price can be even higher with high-class [[Escort))s.
Most hotels are girl friendly in Lausanne. Remember to tell the receptionist when your checking in that you'll bring company.
Switzerland is not surprisingly one of the safest countries in Europe, but anywhere that attracts Rolex-wearing bankers and crowds of distracted tourists will also bring out a few pickpockets. Obviously, keep an eye on belongings, especially in the midst of summer crowds.
Quite a few Swiss establishments will print your entire credit card number onto the receipt, thus raising identity theft concerns when shopping with a credit card in Switzerland. Therefore, visitors using credit cards should carefully review the information printed on all receipts prior to discarding them. This happens, for instance, in some book and clothing stores and even at the ubiquitous K-Kiosk. This list is obviously not exhaustive; therefore, the visitor must beware whenever using a credit card.
Women traveling alone should have no problems. The younger Swiss tend to be very open with public displays of affection - sometimes too open, and some women may find people getting too friendly especially in the wee hours of the club & bar scene. Usually the international language of brush-offs or just walking away is enough.
Swiss police take on a relatively unobtrusive air; they prefer to remain behind the scenes, as they consider their presence potentially threatening to the overall environment (practice of deescalation). Unlike some more highly policed countries, officers will rarely approach civilians to ask if they need help or merely mark their presence by patrolling. However, police are indeed serious about traffic violations. Jaywalking (crossing a red pedestrian light), for example, will be fined on the spot. The upside to stringent traffic rules is that automobile drivers are generally very well-disciplined, readily stopping for pedestrians at crosswalks, for example. Generally, you are safe anywhere at any time. If, for any reason, you feel threatened, seek a nearby restaurant or telephone booth. The emergency phone numbers in Switzerland are:
- Police emergency call: 117
- Fire station: 118
- Medical emergency, emergency rescue service: 144
- International emergency call: 112 (for international compatibility), operators are generally English-speaking.
- Car break-down service (Strassen-Pannenhilfe): 140
- Personal crisis line (Telefon Seelsorge, Dargebotene Hand): 143
- Toxin information (Giftinfos, Notfall-Beratung): 145
- Children, youth emergency (Kinder-Jugend Notruf): 147
- Road condition (information only): 163
- Avalanche/all-points bulletin (information only): 187
- Rega, air rescue: 1414
- Air-Glacier: 1415
- Parents emergency call (Elternotruf): 044 261 88 66
- Tropes institute (Tropeninstitut Basel): 061 284 81 11
- Animal rescue service (Tierrettungsdienst): 044 211 22 22
Football (soccer) games are the only notable exception to the above rule. Due to the potential threat of hooligan violence, these games (especially in Basel or Zurich) are generally followed by a large contingent of police officers with riot gear, rubber bullets, and tear gas, in case of any major unrest.
Switzerland has very strong Good Samaritan laws, making it a civic duty to help a fellow in need (without unduly endangering oneself). People are therefore very willing and ready to help you if you appear to be in an emergency situation. Be aware, though, that the same applies to you if you witness anyone in danger. The refusal to help to a person in need can be punishable by law as "Verweigerung der Hilfeleistung", i.e. refusal of aid. The general reservation of Americans to avoid entanglement with strangers due to possible future civil liability does not apply in Switzerland, for it would be practically impossible to wage a civil suit against anyone providing aid.
The drinking age for beer, wine and alcoholic cider is 16 (but not in all cantons, so make sure to ask before buying) while the age for any other alcohol (e.g. spirits, "alcopops", etc) is 18. The public consumption of alcohol in Switzerland is legal, so do not be alarmed if you see a group of teenagers drinking a six-pack on public property; this is by no means out of the ordinary and should not be interpreted as threatening.
Switzerland is not a country of insane civil lawsuits and damage claims; consequently, if you see a sign or disclaimer telling you not to do something, obey it! An example: in many alpine areas, charming little mountain streams may be flanked by signs with the message "No Swimming". To the uninitiated, this may seem a bit over the top, but these signs are in fact a consequence of the presence of hydroelectric power plants further upstream that may discharge large amounts of water without warning.
In mountain areas, be sure to inquire about weather conditions at the tourist information office or local train station as you head out in the morning. They should be well informed about severe weather conditions and will advise you about possible avalanche areas.
There have been problems with police assuming that any Black, East European, or Arab person without an ID card or passport is an illegal immigrant, and treating them accordingly. That could be a considerable problem if you are travelling alone.
- Switzerland, Bern, Basel, Interlaken, Geneva, Luzern, Lugano, Zurich
- France, Lyon, Nice
- Italy, Turin, Milan
- Germany, Stuttgart
- Ages of consent in Switzerland
- Prostitution | Street prostitution | Window prostitution | Global prostitution prices