Maracaibo is the capital of Zulia state in western Venezuela, and is the second largest city in the country after Caracas. It has more than 2 million people and it's famous for its typical music, big shopping malls and beautiful parks. It is called "La Primera Ciudad de Venezuela" (The Most Important Venezuelan City) because of its development. This is Maracaibo sex guide to help where to find prostitution, hookers, brothels, erotic massage parlors and escorts in Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- 1 Sex Scene and Prostitution
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
- 6 Brothels / Casas
- 7 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 8 Bars / Discos / Others
- 9 Live Sex Cams
- 10 Dating
- 11 How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
- 12 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 13 Transsexuals / Shemales
- 14 Gay and Lesbian
- 15 Sexual Services for Women
- 16 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 17 Escort Services & Agencies
- 18 Sleeping
- 19 Stay Safe
- 20 See Also
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in Venezuela is legal and regulated.
Red Light Districts
The Town Center could be considered red light area in Maracaibo. The area that now comprises the Plaza de Nuestra Señora del Rosario Chiquinquira the front of the Basilica can also be dangerous.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Prostitutes in the most Venezuelan cities charge customers a fixed rate of $60 per hour for sex, or about 4,200 bolivars—equal to the minimum monthly wage in Venezuela. The hookers also help book rooms and taxis for foreigners, charging them in dollars, then paying the landlords and drivers in bolivars. Providing those services to dollar-paying foreigners can earn a whore the equivalent of about 6,800 bolivars on the black market; the same service paid in bolivars would bring in less than half that amount.
You can find street walkers in Maracaibo from these areas:
- Calle 76 to Calle 78 and the two adjoining streets, but watch out for Trannies.
Strip Clubs & Lap Dance
Here is a list of strip clubs and bars with working girls in Maracaibo:
- Cabaret Show Palace, Calle 78 and Avenida 13a, Dr. Portillo. Prices: In House Bs170k, TLN (Todo La Noche = Whole night) Bar Fee B$110, 000, Plus Her Fee.
- Hotel Click, Calle 78 Quieter and Relaxed place. Prices: In House B$170k, TLN Bar Fee Bs110k, Plus Chica Fee, opposite Cabaret.
- Don Pedro Piano Bar, Calle 78, Dr. Portillo. Prices: Take out only, Bar Fee Bs50k-80k. Tel: 58-261. 752. 31. 39.
- El Eden, Calle 75.
- La Habitacióand del Pánico, Avenida Padilla and Calle 93.
- My Darling, Tierra Negra. Prices: Bs130k Bar Fee. Tel: 0261. 798. 87. 26.
- Some Cheap Strip Clubs in Shakahito area, be careful! Prices: US10-20.
Brothels / Casas
Brothels in Maracaibo:
- Ask Taxi Driver to take you to a Casa on Calle La Limpia. Prices: Take Out Only, Bs60k for two hours.
- There are two brothels in Chichirivichie area and one in Ciudad Ojeda and one in Mene Grande areas.
Erotic Massage Parlors
Massage parlors in Maracaibo are called "estudios" the spanish for studios.
Here is a list of erotic massage parlours in Maracaibo (some information might be outdated)
Bars / Discos / Others
Bars and clubs with girls in Maracaibo:
- Mi Ternerita Norte Bar & Grill, Real nice place, great food, and even greater pussy. Every night that place is crawling with some of the hottest women the city has to offer, and is one of the favorite meeting points for pro escorts to look up for new customers. The girls you will find there aren't cheap by any means, so be prepared to shell out some cash. Located in a well know part in the northern area of the city, there isn't a taxi driver worth his salt that won't know where Mi Ternerita is.
- Picasso Bar, Another classy place to score some nice girls. There are less affluence of pros and the attendance in general is younger than in Ternerita Norte. Located in the northern end of Avenida El Milagro, in the Plaza del Buen Maestro (good teacher square), really close to the Hotel Del Lago, so if you are staying there, you should try giving Picasso a visit.
- F3 Disco, Located in the Cecilio Acosta street. A pretty standard, run-of-the-mill disco, but the place is full of pros at weekends.
- Eden Talent Bar, Sex shows, pros crawling everywhere, and if you fancy the talent onstage, it won't be difficult to get her for the right price. Located in Avenida Doctor Portillo.
- There is a place in the same Avenida Doctor Portillo, near of Avenida Delicias (next to Tostadas 25), a real sleazy bar that, if you are feeling adventurous enough, may yield you some pretty wild and cheap girls. During day it's pretty much invisible, but at night the bar in question is noticeable due a neon sign. Go there at your risk.
- Sambil Mall, Lago Mall, and especially Galerias Mall. Go there at night, and if you are lucky, you will be approached. Galerias is especially good for this, the shopping mall has a reputiation for girls going there to find themselves some fun and "extra income".
- Hotel El Jardin, Near the Makro supermarket in Avenida La Limpa. Decent accomodations, and usually have a nice selection of girls every night. Perfect place if you just want a quick in-out.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Maracaibo? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Maracaibo can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Maracaibo and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Maracaibo may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Maracaibo with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Transsexuals / Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Maracaibo. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Maracaibo? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Maracaibo as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
Besides women street walkers, you can find transsexual working "girls" from Calle 76 to Calle 78 and the two adjoining streets as well. Be careful with transvestites, because it is very common for them to steal belongings from their clients. Even drugging of the client is common.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Maracaibo as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Venezuela may face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Both male and female same-sex sexual activity is legal in Venezuela, but same-sex couples and households headed by same-sex couples are not eligible for the same legal protections available to opposite-sex married couples.
The majority of gay action marabina is in the Bella Vista Avenue, not only for those who wish to cruising but for others wishing to rumba.
- Tasca Union is located in the Bella Vista Avenue and Calle 84, next to the building of the Tourism Corporation of Zulia (CORPOZULIA) is a coctail bar with a moderate to dance.. It works like riding club during the day and as a gay bar in the evenings on weekends.
- Big House is located in the basement level of the Mall Angel Falls, the site is already in its version 2.0 and its new management this place has a lot to the track, a long bar and good electronic music.
- Boodoo Lounge is a Gay Disco located in the basement level between Costa Verde Shopping Center, this site is famous for its theme parties and their environment full of people who are very happy and lively. Place is often filled fast so it is recommend you arrive early between 11 and 12 am to avoid get crowded.
- Yong Set is a karaoke bar famous for having beers at a great price, it is very open to gay clientele, who like to "heat engines" before sharing the different sites with heteros and gays in the city. Often a meeting place and is visited by straight people. Place is located at the roof of the Costa Verde Shopping Center, and has parking in front. Busiest on Fridays and Saturdays. Lot of gay bears.
Public toilets and Facilities: There are several shopping malls where they could catch something, but unlike many countries are suspicious if Maracaibo with men in the bathrooms of the mall, the doors of the cubicles are cut to facilitate the work of guards that seem to work only to catch those individuals who seek some sexual play. It is considered risky and not always very effective, but if it happens. Commercial Center known for cruising the bathrooms in the Mall Galleries, located on Avenida La Limpia.
Gay saunas and bathhouses (men only):
- Club4Men Sauna, Calle 40, Plaza San Francisco
Sexual Services for Women
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Maracaibo, you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop. Condoms are available in most places in Maracaibo, but there are no actual adult bookstores or adult cinemas in Maracaibo.
Escort Services & Agencies
The website escortsinvenezuela.com does offer girls in Maracaibo.
- Crowne Plaza Murumba, Circunvalacion 2, Maracaibo is chica friendly, Rates: US$240.
- Aladdin Hotel, quite expensive but nice.
Venezuela has its fair share of poverty and crime. Venezuela has one of the highest homicide rates worldwide (). It is necessary to be vigilant when in crowded cities, as pickpockets and muggers may be around. Most sections of large cities are not safe to walk at night. Stay in populated areas. Always travel by vehicle at night. The outskirts of many cities are very poor and crime-ridden, and are not appropriate for tourists. When in doubt, ask local inhabitants or taxi drivers whether an area is safe or not. In general, if one looks like a (presumably wealthy) tourist, these sections of town should be avoided. It is advisable not to wear expensive jewelry or watches. Take care with taking pictures and unfolding maps in crowds. Pretend you know where you are going even if you aren't sure.
Always ride on a legal taxi (Yellow plates). The white plates taxis are not legal and may be dangerous.
Additionally, one must be wary of corrupt officials (police and National Guard). Some officials may demand bribes or otherwise extort travelers. Keep watch of your belongings at all times. Despite all these recommendations, one is usually quite safe in Venezuela if they apply a little common sense, and avoid looking overly wealthy when traveling. Women with big purses are recommended not to walk around alone. Tourists should avoid walking long distances in the towns and cities unless you know where you are going. Where possible arrange vehicle transport. It is not advisable for female tourists to walk through poor areas or shanty towns without a local guide. It is greater risk of rape or sexual assault if they walk through these areas.
Above all, when you are in Venezuela it is very important to use common sense. If you follow the right precautions, you'll probably have no problem. Don't look at anybody the wrong way, and don't look too wealthy.
In the sad event you do get mugged, by all means don't even try to put up resistance and avoid eye contact. Most muggers in Venezuela carry firearms and don't hesitate to shoot at the slightest provocation. Keep calm and give the mugger whatever he wants, because failure to do so is often deadly. Reporting a mugging to the police is seldom worth the trouble; it's best to forget it as muggers are rarely caught.
Despite all the issues with insecurity, you may avoid most problems by either staying in the touristy areas or visiting the less touristy areas with someone that lives in the country. Most Venezuelans will not advise you to even visit the country unless you have a friend who can help you navigate safely through Caracas and deal with currency exchange. With the economic situation getting worse and worse, violent crime has branched out beyond the big cities (Caracas, Valencia, Barquisimeto) to more tourist-driven places including Puerto Ordaz, Merida, and Margarita. Still, most of the natural areas are quite safe.
Venezuela has an interesting policy towards cannabis. You may possess up to 20gr, but be forewarned that anything more can get you thrown in prison for a long time. Even though this policy is quite liberal by American or British standards, you should keep all cannabis use private, if just to not have unwanted attention drawn towards you.
Avoid long-distance car traveling at night, since many highways are not secure at that time. Venezuelans are usually ready to help you if you have a problem. However, they probably won't dare to stop for you in the dark, as they would risk being assaulted by doing so.
- Venezuela, Puerto La Cruz, Caracas, Isla Margarita
- Colombia, Bogotá, Medellín, Cartagena, Barranquilla
- Ecuador, Quito
- Peru, Lima
- Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Fortaleza, Manaus, Recife, Natal, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Salvador
- Panama, Panama City
- Age of consent in Venezuela
- Money in Venezuela
- Spanish Sex Phrasebook
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Sex worker
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Sex industry, Sex tourism
- Sex vocabulary, Dictionary of Obscure Sexual Terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Shemale
- Age of consent