Palestine Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Palestinian Territories, Asia.
The consist of two physically separate entities, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and are not considered part of any sovereign nation. Though, since November 2012, the Palestinian Authority has been an observer-state of the UN, the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and Gaza Strip have been under varying degrees of Israeli governance since 1967 and the final status of the territory remains the subject of ongoing and future negotiations.
Much of the Palestinian territories are governed by the Palestinian National Authority (PNA or PA), a semi-autonomous state institution created in agreement with Israel and the United Nations. However, certain areas remain under official or "de facto" control by Israel or Hamas, and travellers should keep their passports and documents with them at all times and be aware of borders or checkpoints when they cross them. It is not clear what the final outcome of negotiations and status talks will be, but a majority of Palestinians and Israelis support a two state solution, creating a new, sovereign state - to be called simply Palestine and the authority is printing new stationery to reflect its new-found status at the UN.
Its many ancient and modern sites of archaeological importance and religious significance make the area a popular destination for travellers and pilgrims of all kinds. The Palestinian territories, together with Israel, are considered a Holy Land for many of the world's major religions, including Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Baha'i. Many sites of religious and archaeological significance are to be found within the current boundaries of the Palestinian National Authority, most notably Bethlehem, Hebron, Nablus and Jericho and of course, East Jerusalem.
Sex Scene and Prostitution
Prostitution in the Palestinian territories is illegal, under Palestinian Authority law. Ramallah is one of the few outlets for prostitution in the Palestinian territories as premarital sex is seen as taboo in the territories. A recent report by the UN Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM) and SAWA-All the Women Together Today and Tomorrow, a Palestinian NGO, suggests that an increasing number of women are taking up prostitution in the face of poverty and violence.
| West Bank |
Bordering Israel and East Jerusalem to the west, Jordan to the east, including a significant coast-line on the Dead Sea. It is de facto under control of Israel and the PNA depending upon the region.
| Gaza Strip |
The Gaza Strip borders the south-western coast of Israel and Egypt to the south-west. It is de facto under control of Hamas, a rival group of the Fatah-controlled PNA.
- Bethlehem - An ancient city much like many others in the West Bank, Bethlehem is also the site of Christian holy places such as the Church of the Nativity.
- East Jerusalem - Though East Jerusalem is predominately Palestinian in population and considered by Palestinians as the capital of Palestine and by the UN to be part of Palestine, the traveller should be aware that East Jerusalem is under Israeli control and is considered by Israel to be part of its capital. Popular sites include the Old City, and holy places such as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Gaza - The largest city in the Palestinian Territories, with 450,00 people, Gaza city is a coastal city and the administrative capital of the Gaza Governorate. It is also home to Palestine Stadium which serves as the home of the Palestine national football team. In recent years, Gaza has been damaged in the Israeli-Palestian conflict and by Israel's and Egypt's blockade of the Gaza Strip. These blockades have now been partially eased, but the Gaza Strip current cease-fire with Israel is tense and travellers should remember that the area is considered a War Zone, and avoid it if possible until the travel advisories are lifted.
- Hebron - A city whose highlights include a stunning old city and glass and pottery factories tainted by its division into Israeli-controlled H1 and Palestinian-controlled H2.
- Jenin - the West Bank's northern-most city, only 26km from Nazareth.
- Jericho - the 'Oldest City in the World', Jericho is also around 400m below sea level.
- Nablus - Nablus is considered the commercial capital of the West Bank. It is known for its old city and its furniture trade.
- Ramallah - the administrative capital of the West Bank and temporary host to the PNA, Ramallah is a magnet for Palestinians seeking work as well as foreign activists.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Cams in Palestinian Territories? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. You can choose any girl from our trusted Live Sex Cams! Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free!
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
Dating in Palestinian Territories can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Palestinian Territories and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Palestinian Territories may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies & Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Palestinian Territories with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Gay & Lesbian
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) rights in the Palestinian territories are often spoken of in the geopolitical and cultural context of the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It remains one of the most taboo human rights issues in the region.
The Palestinian territories have no specific, stand alone civil rights legislation that protects LGBT people from discrimination or harassment. The Basic Law of the Palestinian Constitution does, however, guarantee freedom of belief and expression, freedom of bodily integrity, freedom from discrimination "because of race, sex, color, religion, political views, or disability" and protection of human rights, all of which have served the basis of campaigns for explicit LGBT rights in other countries.
Because of ongoing conflict in this area of the world, travellers should take notice of travel advisories issued by various embassies before undertaking travel here. Security concerns result in travel between Israel and the Palestinian Territories being tightly controlled on occasions. Travellers should ensure that their travel documentation is entirely in order and should monitor local news channels in case the security situation changes suddenly. Delays may occur at checkpoints unexpectedly, especially if there has been recent violence or political events, or if you are Arab or Arab-looking. It may be quicker to cross a checkpoint on foot rather than in a vehicle, and then take a taxi to your destination once you get through. It is highly advised to keep Palestinian flags, PA/PLO pamphlets, and similar articles out of plain sight when going through Israeli checkpoints. Many people send their souvenirs from the Palestinian territories home by Israeli-postal service parcels to avoid having to take the Palestinian-themed souvenirs through Ben Gurion Airport and risk being interrogated by Israeli security for long periods of time about their visits to Palestinian cities.