Salzburg Sex Guide advises where to find sex, working girls, prostitution, street hookers, brothels, red-light districts, sex shops, prostitutes, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs and escorts in Salzburg, Austria.
Salzburg is a city in central Austria, near the German (Bavarian) border with a population of some 150,000 in 2013. If you have seen the movie The Sound of Music, you may think you know all there is to see in Salzburg. Admittedly, it is difficult not to burst into song when you're walking along the Salzach River, or climbing up to the Hohensalzburg fortress which looms over the city. But there is a lot more to this compact, courtly city than Julie Andrews and as Mozart's birthplace.
- 1 Sex and Prostitution in Salzburg (city)
- 2 Red Light Districts
- 3 Prostitutes and Sex Workers
- 4 Street Hookers
- 5 Live Sex Cams
- 6 Adult locations
- 7 Escort Services and Agencies
- 8 Erotic Massage Parlors
- 9 Brothels and Sex Clubs
- 10 Strip Clubs and Striptease
- 11 Karaoke and KTVs
- 12 Swinger Clubs and BDSM
- 13 Sex Shops and Adult Stores
- 14 Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
- 15 Nightclubs and Bars
- 16 Gay and Lesbian
- 17 Other Adult Services
- 18 Dating
- 19 How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
- 20 Transsexuals and Shemales
- 21 Sexual Services for Women
- 22 Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
- 23 Stay Safe
- 24 See Also
Sex and Prostitution in Salzburg (city)
Prostitution in Austria is legal and regulated. This is an example of regulated prostitution. Prostitution is legal but restricted by several regulations. Around 90 percent of all sex workers in Austria are migrants, mainly from the former Eastern Bloc countries.
Sex workers operating legally in Austria were, according to the police mostly from the European Union: They come from Romania (29 percent), Hungary (25 percent), Bulgaria (15 percent), Slovakia (eight percent) or the Czech Republic (six percent). The proportion of Austrians is four percent. From non-EU countries, most sex workers were from Nigeria. In Vienna the figures are almost the same; 38 percent of the registered prostitutes in Vienna came from Romania, 26 percent from Hungary, and 10 percent from Bulgaria.
Perhaps surprisingly for a rather conservative nation, Austria's attitude towards nudity is one of the most relaxed in Europe. The display of full nudity in the mainstream media and advertising can be a shock for many visitors, especially those from outside Europe. It is not uncommon for women to bathe topless in beaches and recreational areas in summer.
Red Light Districts
Unlike in German and Dutch cities, most Austrian towns don’t have Red-light districts. Of course the number of the sex workers is highest in the capital, Vienna, but there is significant existence of prostitutes in other cities too. Thanks to the legality of the sexual services, more and more girls come to the country to work in the nightlife.
Prostitutes and Sex Workers
Most of the prostitution in Salzburg City and in surrounding areas happens in brothels. You can also find many independent Escorts working around the city in private flats. Street prostitution does not exist in Salzburg.
Street prostitution in generally illegal in Austria, so by going to a brothel, clients could avoid ending up with an unchecked, illegal sex worker. Often, this does not happen for financial reason – street hookers are cheaper.
Live Sex Cams
Can I watch Live Sex Cams in Salzburg (city)? - Yes, you can! Basically you can watch our online live sex shows for free anywhere in the world if you’re connected to internet. Join to get 10 free private teasers and 9.99 credits for free! You can choose any girl from our trusted !
Live Sex Cams are booming at the moment. Webcam models can be found from all over the world and you can find girls, guys, trannies, couples and groups of different ages performing to you. Watching live sex shows is usually free, but if you buy some credits, you will have much better chances to see adult action as desired! It's possible also to hire a webcam model to a private chat room where you can ask the person to fulfill your fantasies.
You can find a very good selection of adult venues in Salzburg.
Escort Services and Agencies
Escort girls in Austria often cost more than prostitutes working in brothels or Kontaktbars and they definitely cost a lot more than the street prostitutes, but sometimes it is worth to spend more euros for high-end escort. You can hire independent escorts or contact escort agencies to come to your hotel or home, or you can visit them in their premises. Escort rates depend on the agency or independent escort and on the service required, as anal and other kinky things always cost more. Rates for one hour sex services vary between 150-300€ in Austria.
Erotic Massage Parlors
If you like to relax and receive an Erotic massage. In Austria, there are Asian Massage Parlors, where you often pay first for the massage and when the massage is coming to end, you will be asked if you want a Happy Ending. Most of the time one hour massage at the Asian Massage Salons cost around 50-100€ and Happy Ending will cost around 20-100€, depending if you choose a hand-job or a sexual intercourse. Then there are also Massage Brothels, where you have to decide what you want, before receiving the massage. These places usually have a menu with options listed, such as "1 hour massage and hand job" for 100€.
WHERE TO FIND EROTIC MASSAGE IN SALZBURG CITY
- Sauna Massage Temple, Fürbergstrasse 34 5020 Salzburg
Brothels and Sex Clubs
Brothels in Austria are often located in studio apartments. After entering the whore house, the customer gets to choose a girl from a various of naked or sexy drssed ladeis presented and then gets to go to the room with her. Usually there is a shower in the room, so you can clean before and after. Often there is 1 to 10 girls working in a Austrian bordello. Brothels offer more privacy than the Sex clubs. Sex clubs are also popular in Austria likewise they are common in Germany. Some of the Sex Clubs have a wellness areas that include a swimming pool, saunas, solarium, whirlpool or other things. Entrance fee is usually around 30 to 60€ and this price inludes ofren soften drinks and alcohol. Half hour with the sex club girls cost often 50 to 100€.
A Laufhaus is a place where sex workers rent a room where they can serve clients. Usually prostitutes can arrange their working schedule and decide the pricing themself, but sometimes the schedules and prices are decided by the brothel owner. The clients walk through the corridors of the house (hence the name: Laufhaus/Walk House) to see and negotiate with the prostitutes. Some Laufhäuser have entrance fee, but often the entrance is free.
There prostitution is allowed only in authorized brothels, but there are still many unauthorized bordellos. Brothel advertising is currently banned only in Styria State.
Club & Studio Brothels in Salzburg City
- Club Roma, Bayer Hammer Strasse 71 5020 Salzburg
- Pasha, Eberhard-Fuggerstrasse 9 5020 Salzburg
- Club Salome, Egger Lienz Gasse 32 5020 Salzburg
- Golden Hands, Elizabeth Street 8 5020 Salzburg
- Herzl Bar, Esshaver Street 5 5020 Salzburg
- Happy Relax, Haunspergstrasse 14a 5020 Salzburg
- Laufhaus Old Town, Herrngasse 18 5020 Salzburg
- Maxim, Herrngasse 18 5020 Salzburg
- Cassa Juvavum Salzburg, Kirchbergsteig 4, 5023 Salzburg, Austria
- This is a great whore house in Salzburg. It is very easy to find, and easy to access. By car you have big free parking lot and it is cheap to reach by taxi, or you can take public transport to Obergnigl (lines 2, 23, 151) and take 5 min walk uphill. At evening there is 5-15 girls present, almost no one speaks English well, but you should be still fine to communicate. Concept is very simple: Just undress and wrap a towel around yourself and enjoy while completely naked beautiful girls are serve you. No food but the drinks you can order whatever you want without any kind of restrictions. You can have a cup of coffee or a couple of beers. When you are ready just pick up the girl that you like and go upstairs. You make the decision! Young, older, skinny or big boobies. Prices are following: Regular 50 euros entry, 50 euros half hour sex = (or one token), Specials. 85 euros entry + 1 token, 130 entry + 2 tokens. Half hour sex include bathing together with girl (all room have showers), blow-job with or without condom until you get hard, then most girls will put condom and you can have some more blowjobs, then sex in many positions until you finish. You can lick pussy for free also with most girls. Most girls work in two shifts, the first from 12 to 22, and the other 19-03, which means that from 19 to 22 you have the best choice. Extras (same price for all girls usually) +20 for fingering in pussy, +20 for kissing with tongue, +30 for cum on body, +50 for cum in mouth & +100 for anal. You can combine two tokens for one hour with same girl (in that case you can use extra apartment with big jakuzzi), or 2 tokens for two girls (half hour bi-sex girl in same tame) Tel:+43662647712
- Powder compact, Linzer Highway 94 5020 Salzburg
- Casanova, Linzer Gasse 23 5020 Salzburg
- Maison de Plaisir, Steingasse 24 5020 Salzburg
- Club Carmen, Sterneckstrasse 14 5020 Salzburg
Club & Studio Brothels in Salzburg Region
- Casabianca, Bruderlochweg 5 5400 Hallein
- Haus Michelle, Kesselfallstrasse 536 5710 Kaprun
- Dynasty Club, Hallenstein 29 5090 Lofer
- FKK Noblesse, Feldstein 21 5730 Mittersill
- Diskret , Harham 51 5760 Saalfelden
- Moonlight, Kehlbach 44 5760 Saalfelden
- Voyage, Aiglsbrunn 25 5204 Strasswalchen
- Evita, Niederland 107 5091 Unken
- FKK Mystic, Grenzwaldweg 2-4 5071 Wals
- Club Babylon, Zollstrasse 3, 5071 Wals (Österreich)
- This is more expensive but well-known establishment. Phone number is +43-(0) 662-85 00 23 and place is open Monday-Saturday: 17:00 - 03:00.
Strip Clubs and Striptease
Strip clubs, also known as Night Clubs or Gentleman’s Clubs, are great in Salzburg. These clubs offer sometimes cheap and sometimes very expensive drinks in a erotic athmosphere, often with half or fully-dancers providing entertainment on stage. These strippers can often be hired for private lap dances and, in some clubs, they can also be hired as escorts. Most Kontaktbars are just normal bars where you just happen to see many sex workers, with or without the owner's consent, but you often also get "normal" people besides (it can be quite amusing and/or instructive to settle down with a drink and watch discretely).
Kontakt Bars in Salzburg City
- Jasmine Bar, Mountain road 21 5020 Salzburg
- Saitensprung, Steingasse 11 5020 Salzburg
- Fridrich Bar, Steingasse 15 5020 Salzburg
Kontakt Bars in Salzburg Region
- Charly Chaplin, Bahnhofplatz 4 5700 Zell am See (Tel:0664 5285347)
Strip Bars and Night Clubs Salzburg City
- La Paris, Kirchberg Steig 4 5020 Salzburg
- Club 94, Linzer Highway 94 5020 Salzburg
- Osteria Felsenbar, Steingasse 29 5020 Salzburg
- Gogobar Dirty Dancers, Ursulinenplatz 2 5020 Salzburg
Strip Bars and Night Clubs Salzburg Region
- Bazillus Bar, Thalham 12 5202 Neumarkt (Tel:06216 5270)
- La Bamba, Bayerham 30 5201 Seekirchen am Wallersee (Tel:06212 7445)
- Babylon Salzburg, Zollstrasse 3 5071 Walserberg (Tel:0662 85 00 23)
- Babylon is a maybe the best strip/night club in Salzburg region. There are very classy girls, nice entertainment, but place is not cheap.
- Blue Velvet, Bahnhofplatz 4 5700 Zell am See (Tel: 06542 47026)
Karaoke and KTVs
There are no KTVs in Salzburg.
Swinger Clubs and BDSM
ALT.com is the best place for local singles, swingers, and couples in the BDSM community to connect with those interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism. So whether you have the desire to explore your unrealized fetish fantasies, or you are extremely experienced and would love to train someone new, ALT.com is a community designed for people with like-minded interests to find and connect with each other.
Partytreffs and Pauschalclubs are a variation on partner-swapping swing clubs with (sometimes, but not always) paid prostitutes in attendance, as well as 'amateur' girls and couples. Single men pay a flat-rate entrance charge of about 50 to 150 euros, which includes food, drink and unlimited sex sessions, with the added twist that these are performed in the open in full view of all the guests. Ladies normally pay a lower entrance fee than men or no entrance fee at all.
Sex Shops and Adult Stores
If you don’t feel like visiting or cannot find any local sex shops in Salzburg (city), you can easily order adult products from Online Sex Shop.
Most erotic shops in Austria carry a good variety of sex toys, porn movies, condoms, lubricants and fetish gear. Some of the adult shops also have an adult arcade or adult cinema (Sex Kino) at the premises. Most of these premises often have an entrance fee such as 5-10€. All the major superstores, gas stations and kiosks sell condoms.
ADULT SHOPS IN SALZBURG CITY:
- Cruisingline, Mertensstrasse 13, Salzburg
- Sex shop with dark room. Mostly for gays, but some straight guys go there too.
Love Hotels and Short Time Hotels
You can't find original Japanese style love hotels in Salzburg, but if there are short-time rooms for rent, all the working girls know these places.
Nightclubs and Bars
Many bars and nightclubs can be found in Salzburg where you can hook up with local girls. Getting laid with a Austrian girl is not impossible at all.
Gay and Lesbian
Gay modeling in internet is getting more popular all the time and it's a big market alongside with gay porn. You can watch gay live sex also in Salzburg (city) as long as you are connected to internet. Check it out: Gay Live Sex Video Chat
Austria was one of the last countries in Europe to repeal the total ban on male and female homosexuality. Before 1971, same-sex relations could lead you to jail. This law was finally abolished but three new articles were introduced in its place: Article 209 set the age of consent for homosexuals at 18, Article 221 outlawed the advertising of homosexuality, and Article 222 made it illegal for homosexuals to assemble.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Austria may face some legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Both male and female same-sex sexual activity are legal in Austria, and registered partnerships were introduced in 2010, but same-sex couples will still not be able to have full joint adoption. The gay community is developed in all larger cities, such as Vienna, Linz, Innsbruck, Salzburg, and Graz. Every year there is a gay pride Regenbogenparade (rainbow parade) in Vienna.
GAY FRIENDLY BARS & CLUBS
- Kupferpfandl, Paracelsusstrasse 14, Salzburg
- 2-Stein, Giselakai 9, Salzburg
- Diva, Priesterhausgasse 22, Salzburg
- Rosenhgel Mirabellgarten
- In the old part of the city, but on the other side of the river. Mirabellgarten, the area which is close to 'Kongresshaus' is cruisy after sundown. Weekends and summer are the best time. Mostly older guys. Top of the hill is cruisiest.
- Parking A10 both directions (Cross street: between Salzburg West and S)
- Coming from Germany or Vienna, this is the first parking after joining A10; coming from the south, the first parking after exit Salzburg S. Mostly young and old, some bi sexuals.
INDOOR CRUISING & GAY CINEMAS
- Cruisingline, Mertensstraße 13, 5020 Salzburg
- Indoor Cruising, Film Screening, Dark Room, DVD sales. Open Monday to Friday 14:00 to 21:00, Sunday and holidays closed.
Other Adult Services
The basic form of BDSM (Bondage & Discipline/ Dominance & Submission/ Sado-Masochism) is all about the erotic and sexual acts and mind-sets of dominating and relinquishing control.
In the past few years BDSM has got a pretty bad reputation, but the basic principles can be extremely liberating and in the long run if you engage with it, turn you on in a way that you would never even have thought about. The fact that the standard media representation of BDSM is of something seedy and weird and sometimes make it feel like a taboo.
But if girl take the reins it can actually increase their sexual confidence and sense of agency, while giving men a break from having to be 'on top', psychologically as well as literally which is the standard dynamic for most lovers.
The trick is to have an open mind to sexuality, obviously anything which causes harm to your loved one or yourself is not good, but we're all humans and exploring the parts that make us a little different is what can make a hugely beneficial relationship.
Dating in Salzburg (city) can be a bit tricky due to cultural differences, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before your trip so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Salzburg (city) and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. Since your time in Salzburg (city) may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand, so that when you meet you can start having some real fun.
How to find Sugar Babies and Sugar Daddies
If you are looking for an alternative to escorts in Salzburg (city) with a girl who doesn’t charge by the hour, sugar dating is the ideal solution. There are thousands of beautiful young women at SecretBenefits.com willing to do anything for a man who will help them pay their bills.
Often referred to as the “Tinder for Older Guys”, SecretBenefits matches hot young women interested in pampering older gentlemen. You don’t have to be a millionaire at SecretBenefits.com, you just need to be a respectful gentleman who knows how to treat a woman.
Transsexuals and Shemales
Finding someone for transsexual dating when you’re on the road can be a bit tricky, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you go so you can find locals ahead of time. TSdates.com is a dating site designed to help you find exactly what you are looking for in your hookup in Salzburg (city). Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting. With over 40 million members, and thousands of transsexual members around the world, TSdates.com is the world’s largest site of sex-minded friends for discreet encounters and will help you find your next transsexual play partner.
Where can I find shemales in Salzburg (city)? You can watch transsexual live sex shows in Salzburg (city) as long as you are connected to internet. Check Now: Tranny Live Sex Video Chat
You can occasionally find transvestites from Cruisingline Sex Arcade. It is located at Mertensstrasse 13, Salzburg. There are also ts-escorts advertising online and sex with a independent t-girl escort costs around 100€.
Sexual Services for Women
Prostitution is legal here for everyone in Austria, whether they are women or men. You can find different types of male escorts in Austria who will be able to satisfy your needs for around 100€ an hour. If you do not want to pay for sex, you can always head into the bars and nightclubs and there will be plenty of good looking Austrian guys willing to have sex with you.
Sleeping and Girl Friendly Hotels
Most hotels allow you to bring guests. Just be careful with prostitutes.
Austria is one of the safest countries in the world. According to the OECD Factbook of 2006, levels of robbery, assault, and car crime are among the lowest in the developed world, and a study by Mercer ranks Vienna as the 6th safest city in the world out of 215 cities. Violent crimes are extremely rare and should not concern the average tourist. Small towns and uninhabited areas such as forests are very safe at any time of the day.
Beware of pickpockets in crowded places. Like everywhere in Europe they are becoming increasingly professional. Bicycle theft is rampant in bigger cities, but virtually absent in smaller towns. Always lock your bike to an immobile object. Scams are also present (though not as much of a problem as in other European cities) especially in the form of street begging (telling inexistent tragic stories), or fortune telling or other tourist traps. Most policemen (not all of them, though) will understand at least basic phrases in English. A little knowledge of German language is advised, however.
Racism can also be a problem and make your stay an unpleasant experience. Just like anywhere else in Central Europe, there might be instances of glaring, hostile looks, even questioning by the police in big cities like Graz or Vienna is not uncommon. This might make the non-Caucasian audience unwelcome. However, Racism is almost never seen in a violent form. In more remote parts of Austria people of non-white origin are a rare sight. If you see senior locals giving you strange looks here don't feel threatened. They are probably just showing curiosity or a distrust of foreigners and have no intention of doing any physical harm. A short conversation can often be enough to break the ice.
Do not walk on the bike lanes (especially in Vienna) and cross them like you would cross any other road. Some bike lanes are hard to recognize (e.g. on the "Ring" in Vienna) and some cyclists drive quite fast. Walking on bike lines is not only considered to be impolite, but it may also happen that you are hit by a cyclist.
- Austria, Vienna
- Bratislava, Prague
- Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic
- Prostitution and law in Europe
- Prostitution, Prostitution Prices, Street prostitution
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay and lesbian travel, Gay, Lesbian, Shemale, Ladyboy
- Age of consent, Sexually transmitted disease, HIV/AIDS