Spring Break Sex Guide
Spring Break Sex Guide tells you 5 best tips to get laid on Spring Break!
For those of you guys who are in college or high school and want to get away and have tons of sex over spring break. Here are top 5 tips to get laid on your vacations! Whether you're headed to Panama City Beach, Florida or Cancun, Mexico, be prepared with following spring break wisdom.
1. Talk to everybody.
Vacations are that time of the year where everybody is out there to have fun therefore everybody is going to be friendly with you. People that live on vacation spots are always used to talk to tourists and they’re awkwardly friendly most of the times. So talk to everybody, the hotel manager, the waitress, the taxi driver!!!. If you get into a talkative mode before going out it’ll be easy for you start conversations with new women where ever you go.
2. Be confident.
I know all the puas and everybody say this but it is necessary, even on vacations. You have to be sure of who you are and what do you want, so girls will be more attracted to you. The best way to be confident during vacations is to "Do Not Give a Fuck" about anything. That’s the best and easier way to be confident. Vacations are meant to be fun so don’t waste your time thinking what other people would think about you. They don’t care so shouldn’t either. Anyways you won’t see them ever again. Believe that "Women want to have sex", they're looking for sex so if you're talking to one woman and you see that the conversation isn't going anywhere move to another set.
3. Go to a popular vacation spot.
If what you want on your vacations is sex and fun go to a popular spring break vacation spot. It doesn’t have to be an expensive one but one that you know that gets crowded. Before going to anyplace check over the internet what people are saying about that place and do some research about that place so you would know which bars and clubs you should visit.
4. Take it easy with the drinks.
Some people no need more reason than a break to fall into drinking and get shit faced but you can do it but if what you’re looking is sex, then do not get fucked up!You can have some drinks and have fun but your goal is to score women! Women will be drunk as well and two drunk people aren’t a good combination for sex (one or the other will be throwing out!) so if what you’re looking for is sex, do not get drunk.
5. Be aware of your cock-blocking friends.
Almost nobody goes on vacation alone, and some friends can try everything to cock-block you. Even good friends can act weird sometimes, so a good idea would be to ask the hotel manager for 2 or 3 keys of your room so all of your friends can have one and they won’t be bothering you when you’re laying on this hot girl’s hot tub.
Top Spring Break Sex Destinations
Here is guides to the spring break destinations where you will always get laid.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Galveston, Texas
- South Padre Island, Texas
- Miami, Florida
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Daytona Beach, Florida
- Miami, Florida
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Spring Break
- United States of America, Panama City Beach, Galveston, Miami, Las Vegas, Key West, New York City, New Orleans, Daytona Beach, Virginia Beach,
- Mexico, Cancun, Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas
- Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
- Jamaica, Montego Bay
- Bahamas, Nassau
- Prostitution, Street prostitution, Global prostitution prices
- Sex topics & Phrasebooks, Sex worker, Prostitute types
- Red-light district, List of red-light districts all over the world
- Brothel, Escort agency, Call girl, Erotic massage, Strip club
- Sex tourism, Sex industry, Countries with most prostitutes
- Sex vocabulary & Abbreviations, Humorous sexual terms
- Gay, Lesbian, Gay and lesbian travel, Bisexuality, Shemale,
- Age of consent, Stay safe, Scams, Safe sex, STD, HIV/AIDS